SHIKARI InShore CHARTERS, LLC
Captain Chris Sheppard aims to please each and every customer. Captain Sheppard is also very aware that this may mean different things to different people.
- Trips offered are 4, 5, 6, or 8 hr trips
- Bait, Tackle, License provided.
- Don't forget to bring your sunscreen and snacks!
- Providing trips for Corporate and Private parties
- Whether you are a diehard angler or out for a day on the water, Shikari Charters can customize a trip to meet your needs.
- Our commitment to customer satisfaction is to provide an exciting and memorable experience during your stay on the beautiful waters of Destin, Florida.
The Choctawhatchee Bay is big body of water comprised of a diversity of unique bayous, grass flats and tributaries along the Inter Coastal Water Way. Thanks to net bands over 20 years ago the Choctawhatchee Bay has become a haven for many species of fish. While inshore bay fishing with Shikari Charters you can expect to catch redfish, speckled trout, Spanish mackerel, black snapper and sheep head which are sure to put up a "reel" fight.
Veteran anglers can try their luck using ultra light tackle or bring their favorite fly rod! For the ultimate experience Shikari Charters offers bow fishing for sting rays and long nose gar along the bay flats. Regardless of your preference, fishing Choctawhatchee Bay is an enjoyable experience for the entire family and is angler friendly unlike the sometimes unforgiving Gulf.
Near Shore Gulf
Experience the beautiful white beaches and crystal clear water of the Gulf of Mexico. Shikari Charters is perfectly capable fishing the gulf especially on calm days. No need to ride 30 miles when you can fish close for amberjack, cobia, grouper, king mackerel, red snapper, and tarpon.
Cobia is an extremely popular migratory fish that you sight cast in clear water during their annual spring run from March through May. For the ultimate in top water action try fishing for Tarpon in July. This highly sought after game fish can be in giant proportions ranging up to 150+ pounds. Red snappers are always a crowd pleasure with snapper season starting June 1 so book your next fishing adventure today.